Skip to main content

 The rise of power for the Supreme Court is different than most presume. I had always thought they were in full control the minute they were created, working as omnipotent leaders. However, this week taught me the tribulations of their rise, and the slow start. In history, there were many limiting regulations for the Supreme Court, up until Chief Justice John Marshall got the ball rolling, returning dignity and respect to the Courts decisions. Marshall, being regarded as a very significant icon, established the supreme courts power to review and act upon hat is deemed “unconstitutional.”I regretfully, learned a lot about the Supreme Court, knowledge I really should have understood before hand! I had not realized the U.S senate must approve the presidents choices for supreme court justices. Not had I known there were originally 6 that Washington signed in the late 1700’s. 


Comments